When seeking to create or update a home’s landscaping, the installation of concrete pavers can provide an eye-catching, cost-effective paving solution. Interlocking concrete pavers add character to a home, while functioning as a durable, low-maintenance, easy-to-install paving option. Their varied uses, including driveways, walkways, pool surrounds and patios, allow each homeowner to incorporate concrete pavers into their unique space without sacrificing style or budgetary requirements.
So begins a white paper on the website countymaterials.com that seeks to both promote concrete pavers and set the record straight about some popular misconceptions; such as the notion that they’ll become easy victims to the GTA’’s robust freeze/thaw cycles.
When properly installed by a qualified contractor, concrete pavers withstand repeated freeze-thaw conditions easily. The joints between pavers allow for expansion and contraction, so heaving and cracking is unlikely to occur.
Good news that. But there are many other sound reasons you will want to consider making interlocking pavers part of your next outdoor home improvement project. Including:
- They’re incredibly durable and long lasting
- They’re available in a wide array of colours and styles
- They’re the low-maintenance solution that beautifies as well
- They’re a ‘green’ material and can be pulled up later and repurposed
Interlocking pavers are the choice of informed, sophisticated homeowners because their beauty is undeniable, their functionality unassailable and their durability legendary. The pavers that interlocking contractors install today will still be serving your family proudly and beautifully generations from now. How many things can you say that about?
As mentioned, here are just a few of the ways interlocking contractors can utilize pavers to enhance the beauty and value of your home.
- Driveways – Pavers have an advantage when it comes to the driveway because they can be driven on immediately after being laid down. Try that with a concrete pour. Pavers in the driveway add a feeling of old-world charm to a house and should last longer than other driveway paving options.
- Walkways and Pathways – Extending an interlocking paver walkway out to the front sidewalk immediately ratchets up the curb appeal. It can also be integrated with other hardscape elements of the overall landscape design to provide a unified look.
- Patios – Paving stones have been used in patio design and construction since ancient Greece. They’re a popular choice because of their visual appeal, low maintenance and extreme durability. A patio of interlocking pavers will be a place of quiet contemplation in a way one built on a concrete slab could never be.
- Pool decks – Installing pavers around an inground pool is one of today’s most popular ways to add that wow-factor to a yard. Besides the look, people love the solidity, the feeling of having something substantial underfoot when they climb out of the water.
Interlocking Contractors: Paving the Way to Increased Home Value
Not only will a beautiful interlocking patio, driveway, walkway or pool deck instantly elevate the curb appeal of your home, when properly done by professional interlocking contractors like the team at M.E. Contracting they will also increase your home’s real value as well.
M.E. Contracting is one of the Greater Toronto Area’s premier interlocking contractors. But that’s not all. We’re proficient in every aspect of landscape design and implementation. Whether you need hardscape, softscape, patio design, retaining walls, interlocking pavers or any other type of outdoor home improvement we’re the ones to call. Our talented design staff work closely with our customers to determine the outdoor solution that’s right for them and then hand things off to our team of dedicated Toronto landscaping contractors who turn the design into breathtaking reality.
Contact Us Today for More Help and Advice
We’ve been helping the citizens of the GTA add beauty and value to their homes for over a decade. We love the work we do and it’s evident in the final results of every project we undertake. If you’re considering an outdoor home improvement project of any kind, make an appointment to come visit our state of the art showroom and then have a chat with one of our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff about possibilities. Or give us a call on 416-238-6700 to get things rolling. You’ll be glad you did.