There are a lot of companies that claim to be the best interlocking contractors going but obviously they can’t all be. It’s an unfortunate truth that many won’t even measure up as being acceptable, never mind the best. Because of that the reputations of some skilled and dedicated interlocking artisans have suffered a degree of guilt by association and finding a trustworthy and talented interlocking company today can seem like trying to find an honest man in government. Making sure your interlocking driveway is done right is no laughing matter though, as it can affect the long-term value of your home. This is where a professional Toronto landscaping contractor can help you.
The True Value of Good Interlocking Contractors
Interlocking pavers can endow your entire Toronto property with a more upscale, timeless feel. They’re one of those materials, like rich hardwood flooring, that transcend fashion and are applicable across a range of architectural styles. Good interlocking contractors separate themselves from the pack in a variety of ways, including:
- Top-notch design – Giving your driveway an individual look is not as easy as it may seem. Good design never is. Good hardscape designers just make it look easy because they’re so well trained and have been doing it so long. By contrast a second-rate interlocking contractor will have trouble creating anything that resembles interesting, never mind timeless or sophisticated.
- No games pricing – Nothing’s worse than discovering after you’ve signed a contract that the contractor has included several surprises in the fine print. Oh, you wanted a sub-base? Well I’m afraid that’s extra. Edging too. And it’s an extra $10 for every blue paver we use because blah blah blah… With a good interlocking contractor you’ll know what the job is going to cost and there won’t be any last minute surprises in the bill.
- Long lasting durability – Achieving a truly long-lasting interlocking surface requires extensive knowledge and experience with the preparation of the sub-base layer. It’s on that layer that the stability of the entire interlocking driveway or walkway resides. If you’ve enlisted a fraud who’s more interested in cutting corners than doing things right you’ll need to get used to terms like “edge falling away”,“base not compacted” and especially, “starting over”.
- Accountability – Even the best contractor will make a mistake now and then. What separates the good interlocking contractors from the bad is a little thing called accountability. Should you notice that the edge of your interlocking walkway seems to be falling away from the rest or that a sag has developed in your driveway a good contractor will come back and fix it. A bad contractor will hem and haw and find a million ways to try and blame it all on you.
- Peace of mind – When you have your driveway done by first-class interlocking contractors you can rest assured your money is well spent, the final product will stand the test of time, you’re getting a first class design and you’re adding to the market value of your home. In other words; all the benefits you’re supposed to enjoy from investing in capital improvements. With second rate contractors what you’re liable to get are broken promises, shoddy work and a court date or two, or three.
If you’d like to ensure a first rate interlocking job at a price you can afford M.E. Contracting is the company to call. We’ve been creating customer satisfaction across the Greater Toronto Area for more than a decade and are expert at all facets of hardscape, softscape and landscaping design. Don’t gamble with the value of your biggest investment. Enlist the pros from M.E. Contracting to handle your interlocking project. You won’t be sorry.