How often have you driven to someone’s house and the first thing you noticed was a cracked, weed-infested, or otherwise poorly maintained driveway? Or how many times do you think someone visited your home and noticed the same problems? Probably more than you care to admit, which means it may be time to consider new driveway paving to rid your home of those embarrassing eyesores.
At M.E. Contracting, we know that your driveway is more than just a portal to your garage; your driveway is an extension of your home. M.E Contracting knows that a driveway serves many purposes, and that is why we are here to make sure that all of your driveway paving needs are met with superior landscaping service at a price you can afford.
In selecting the driveway paving surface most suitable for your needs, we recommend a visual inspection of your property before going any further. This allows our trained design professionals to evaluate the existing surface, noting any landscape or grading issues that may negatively affect the success of the resurfacing project. From there, we educate each client on the kinds of driveway paving surfaces that are available, including concrete or solid surfaces, pavers, gravel, or even crushed stone. Each project utilizes top-quality materials and benefits from attention to detail that many other contractors’ only approach as an afterthought.
There are three main ingredients to a perfectly paved driveway:
- Superior design – The design of your driveway is the groundwork for your project and must be calculated precisely for fantastic results!
- Quality materials – Top of the line materials make sure that your project is completed correctly, safely, and is kept looking its best for years to come!
- Top-notch construction – Choosing the right construction team for any driveway-paving project is important, and the professionals at M.E Contracting guarantee your satisfaction 100%!
Start With a Superior Design
Whether your driveway paving needs include resurfacing your existing driveway, or starting from scratch and building a new one, M.E. Contracting has the experience and skill to create the perfect design for every situation! When it comes to driveway paving, a good design has three components:
- The base – Any type of driveway paving project is started from the ground up, and that is why the professionals at M.E. Contracting know how important the base of your project is. We ensure that the surface on which your driveway is laid (the sub-grade) is in excellent condition and is free of any material that may hinder the driveway paving process. We make sure the base of your project is pristine and built to last!
- The pavement – Our trained professionals know that the pavement is the bulk of every driveway-paving project, and our expert knowledge is put to the test with every job we take on. M.E Contracting is committed to making sure each driveway-paving project we complete is done correctly, which is why we calculate the correct compacted thickness of pavement for each individual job and guarantee the highest quality paving for YOUR driveway paving needs.
- The drainage pitch – The drainage pitch is crucial to every driveway-paving job because it allows water to drain off of your pavement and away from your building, business, or home. The experts at M.E Contracting are trained in calibrating the correct drainage pitch for every job that we handle.
Move On To Quality Materials
Here at M.E. Contracting, we know that not all pavements are the same. We use the highest quality materials in all of our driveway paving to ensure that your project will last for years to come! Some factors we use in determining the highest quality materials for your project include:
- The proper mix to suit your driveway paving needs
- Making sure that the hot mix used for your project is appropriate for the climate and local environmental conditions
- Ensuring that our hot mix comes from the most reputable distributors in the business
We take care to make sure that only the highest quality materials are used in every driveway-paving project we take on at M.E. Contracting!
Finish With Top-Notch Construction
The professionals at M.E. Contracting are dedicated to making your project a priority and giving you the benefit of the years of experience we have under our belt in the driveway paving business. We make sure to adhere to every detail of every contract we sign, from the start date to the completion of your project; M.E. Contracting delivers superior results on time, every time!
Whatever driveway paving surface you choose, you can be assured that we bring more than a decade of experience to every project we’re honored to accept. What sets us apart from the competition? Expertise, professionalism, knowledge, and a commitment to principles of design and professional conduct as recommended by Landscape Ontario, RHL. If you have questions, we’ve got answers – so stop by, give us a call, or visit us online for a free, no-commitment consultation.
Call M.E. Contracting today and find out how we can help YOU with all of your driveway paving needs!