For more than a decade, M.E. Contracting, a leading Toronto landscaping contractor, has built a reputation for innovative, high quality, and affordable solutions for residential and other landscaping construction projects. We pride ourselves on using time-honored supplies, designs, and processes, but have also evolved to creatively integrate the latest “green” technologies and eco-friendly options in every project we take on.
When working on any landscaping project, it’s important to integrate lasting and sustainable green spaces into your existing outdoor area to not only enhance the space itself but to provide long term value. We are Toronto landscaping contractors who offer a number of services that can be tailored to every budget.
View our Recent Landscaping Projects:
If you’re thinking of adding new landscaping to your home or office, a couple of considerations off the bat are:
- Space-The size and shape of your space is going to either limit your possibilities or open them up. There are designs that can make a small space look larger or help you utilize your larger space more effectively.
- DIY or Hire a Contractor-If you’re handy with yard work, and you love doing it, doing it yourself can be a viable option. You can use a designer to help you design the space, or there are internet sites and downloadable design programs available as well. If you’re not the landscape type, or you don’t have the time to do it yourself, you may want to hire a contractor such as M.E. Contracting. M.E. contracting is a reputable landscaping company in Toronto, with a diverse portfolio of landscape designs.
Get a Free Estimate @ (416) 238-6700
Landscaping Design options
There are a multitude of options when it comes to designing your landscape. Considerations such as space, as mentioned above, and budget, come into mind. While there are Toronto landscaping contractors who will offer you the most expensive option first, M.E. Contracting will lay them all out for you and let you choose what you want and are able to afford. Some types of designs we may offer you are:
- Softscape – Softscape is a term that takes into mind using what you may already have on hand in your home and yard to design or re-design your yard. It’s an economical choice because it uses things that already exist inside or outside your home, such as flowers, plants, shrubs, trees, and flower beds.
- Hardscape – Hardscape is a relatively new term. It is often used by disreputable contractors to promote custom, expensive landscaping solutions. The part that they don’t mention is that the term, like softscape, is simply referring to things already on your property. It encompasses any hard surface, such as driveways, walkways, or patios.
M.E. Contracting has landscape designers who are ready to bring your dream of a lush, vibrant front or backyard to life.
- Keeping your new landscaping fresh and vibrant may seem like it could be a daunting task. Hiring a contractor to install a system for you might be the direction for you. Thanks to the growing awareness of conservation these days, M.E. Contracting has come up with innovative and water conservative irrigation Sprinkler systems that can keep your lawn, trees, flowers, and shrubs looking as good as the day they were planted. Depending on your needs, we can design an elaborate multi-zone system that can water your lawn, flowers, and other greenery, or a simple drip system that is specific to flower bed areas. Whatever your needs, we can do it all.
Get a Free Estimate @ (416) 238-6700
Use a Reputable Contractor
- M.E. Contracting has been designing innovative irrigation systems in the Greater Toronto area for 10 years. We have customers who come back again and again and gladly recommend us to others for unbeatable service, selection, and professionalism.
- Never pay a contractor upfront for anything other than materials. Pay for a completed job only after it’s completed. A reputable contractor wouldn’t ask for anything different.
- Ask your friends and check local websites that allow customer reviews before choosing a contractor.
- Have realistic expectations, but expect the best from your contractor.
check our latest Landscaping construction & design guide
The secret of our success is simple. We go to great lengths to understand our client’s needs, and never forget their tastes, goals, and budgets drive the project from consultation to completion. Landscaping projects are highly personal, which is why we always recommend an on-site inspection of all property to get a better “feel” for the existing environment – and to make sure we share the same attention to detail and commitment necessary to meet expectations.
Because our reputation and your satisfaction is on the line with every project, we only accept a limited number of jobs at the same time so we can dedicate the right blend of talent to each one – from landscape designers to installation professionals to business and project management staff who are there every step of the way. As such, we pride ourselves on following principles of design and professional conduct as recommended by Landscape Ontario, RHL and look forward to earning your trust – and making your landscaping dreams come true.
You won’t be able to find a Toronto landscaping company, other than M.E. Contracting, that are really committed to their customers. We establish relationships with our customers for the long term and take pride in doing the best job possible. Just call M. E. Contracting today and start relaxing in your lush, fragrant front or back yard, or to enhance the aesthetics of your office building.