An outdoor deck is a classic feature of the comfortable Canadian home and can serve as a pleasant gathering spot for family and friends. However, over time a wooden deck can get scratched up, develop splits, and suffer damage caused by insects, mold, and mildew. If you want a deck with the look of traditional wood that can withstand weather, time, pets, kids, and barbeques, a composite material may be the best option for you.
How can you get started on making your new composite deck a reality?
- Find an ideal, long-lasting composite material for your deck. AZEK decking is a new, affordable, ergonomic way to get a deck that stays solid and keeps looking new.
- Call M.E. Contracting to install your new AZEK decking boards. M.E. Contracting is a Toronto-area leader in quality outdoor solutions. We can build you a beautiful deck guaranteed to last.
What is AZEK decking and why Get an AZEK deck?
AZEK decking is a uniquely durable and attractive composite material perfectly suited for building the sturdy and functional deck of your dreams. AZEK carries the following special advantages:
- Mold-resistance. The interior of AZEK boards are impenetrable to mold and mildew, and it will not wear out or break.
- Stain and scuff-resistance. All stains, scuffs, and other imperfections that occur over time can be easily removed using a simple degreaser and scrubbing pad.
- Moisture resistance. Moisture can’t infiltrate AZEK boards, so you never have to worry about moisture damage or proximity to water.
- Insect resistance. Insects can’t chew through boards or infest your deck.
- Long-lasting. Your deck will stay in top condition for years to come!
What Selection Options Do I Have?
M.E. Contracting carries a range of AZEK decking products guaranteed to meet the needs of even the most discriminating clientele. AZEK can be customized when it comes to:
- Deck Color. AZEK decking comes in a wide array of colors and shades. These colors include White, Tahoe, Sedona, Clay, Brownstone, Kona, Fawn, Slate Gray, Acacia, Redland Rose, Morado, Cobre, and Siler Oak. You can select the color that appeals to your personal tastes and that works best with features of the natural environment surrounding your home.
- Railing Color. If you purchase deck railings from AZEK, you can choose from many colors. This includes White, Slate Gray, Kona, Black, Clay, and Brownstone.
- Deck Board Size. Depending on the size of the deck you are planning or remodeling, AZEK decking comes in lengths of 12’, 16’, and 20’ and widths of 1” ½ x 5 ½ ”.
- Rim Joist Style. Rim joists are an excellent finishing touch for your deck. They come in widths of ½” x 11 ¾” are available in all colors as deck boards.
Additionally, AZEK decking allows for flexibility when it comes to:
- Installation Requirements. There is no minimum height above ground that your deck needs to be installed at to be outfitted with AZEK decking. You are free to choose the specifics of your deck design.
- Potential installation sites. AZEK decking can also be installed in homes near water and on rooftop installation sites.
Is AZEK decking the right choice for you and your deck?
If you value functionality, style, and affordability, the answer should be yes.
So why wait? Contact M.E. Contracting and get your new AZEK deck built as soon as possible.
M.E. Contracting has a proud reputation in the Toronto area for craftsmanship, professionalism, and customer satisfaction. We will install your new AZEK decking quickly, efficiently, and at a reasonable price. If you get in touch now, we can offer you a free consultation and discuss your options in further detail.